Domenica. Interno giorno, anzi pomeriggio.
– 2 finocchi
– 1 mela fuji
– aneto (possibilmente fresco)
– 1 vasetto di yogurt bianco magro
– 1 cucc.no di senape di Digione
– sale e pepe
– 1 cucc. no di miele
– chicchi di melograno
– un po di succo di limone
– olio evo (facoltativo)
1) Tagliate la mela e i finocchi a fette sottili. Tuffateli in una ciotola con acqua e limone.
2) Preparate la salsa di condimento: in una ciotolina mischiate lo yogurt con la senape, il miele ed un goccio di olio evo e tenete da parte.
3) Componete ora l’insalata. Nella ciotola ponete finocchi e mela scolati, salate e pepate, aggiungete una manciata generosa di aneto e mescolate.
4) Aggiungete una cucchiaiata di salsa al momento di servire e bon appetit!
Sunday. Interior day, afternoon indeed.
The situation is as follows: I’m lying on the bed, surrounded by pillows and my IKEA pink cover, warmer legs, tv on, but not listening to.
The room is dim, outside the sky is white and the light is strange, flat one of those days when the only solution seems to be to stay lounging and eating leftovers randomly here and there after Christmas holidays.
Nothing special, but I deeply love that moment after a lunch with family, in which you cuddle a bit warm perhaps in front of a movie, maybe over a cup of tea until it gets dark outside and the lights come on in every home.
I take advantage of these afternoon hours and full of warmth to write a bit and schedule a few posts, including those of recycling, healthy eating and travel. Especially looking at photos of my recent travels I was dying to tell and again for new destinations, which down-to-earth it seems that much we know not to stay !!!
I already have somewhere new to visit and check on my travel bucket list dream, but for now I will not say anything … I will update you about the middle of next month.
After these random updates on the near future it is time of today’s post, who knows a bit of food and travel a little, because it is a recipe (light) from the cold Copenhagen that, again with my poker face I subtracted the maid to a diner in the city center, a kind of short, our local trattoria.
I say and I repeat light because the Danish cuisine, as you know, or You gather, is a type of food for the most fat and calories, substantial say … and so this “light” parties can sound strange, but in more of a restaurant I found this fennel salad with yogurt that has intrigued me and I soon replicated after the holidays to get back into shape but with taste.
Fresh and typically Nordic taste immediately brought me nicely back in time a few weeks … and in addition, two birds with one stone, I used the sauce for seasoning another tasty dish … what? One thing at a time, or better, a post a time!!!
1) Cut the apple and the fennel into thin slices. Dive it in a bowl with water and lemon.
2) Prepare the seasoning sauce: In a small bowl mix the yogurt with the mustard, honey and a dash of olive oil and set aside.
3) Compose the salad now. In the bowl place drained fennel and apple, salt and pepper, add a generous handful of dill and mix.
4) Add a spoonful of sauce just before serving and bon appetit!