Tutti hanno un amico che, a nome del gruppo, si occupa del Capodanno.
– 270 grams of oats
– 40 grams of sesame seeds
– 40 grams of sunflower seeds
– 40 grams of flaxseed
– 40 grams of pumpkin seeds
– 2 tablespoons of coconut rapè
– 100 grams of nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, peanuts)
– 150 grams of raisins
– 80 ml extra virgin olive oil
– 5 g salt
– 45 grams of brown sugar
– 5 ml of vanilla extract
– 120 ml of wildflower honey
1) Preheat oven to 180 degrees. In a bowl you place the oats, coconut seeds and dried fruit.
2) Instead combine in a saucepan the honey, oil, sugar, vanilla and salt. Heat on the stove for 5 minutes until they have melted honey and sugar.
3) Add the dry mixture to the liquid and stir until no more dry parts.
4) After that sprinkle the dough on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and bake. Mix the granola after the first 10 minutes and store it in the oven for the remaining time for a total of about 15 minutes.
5) Remove from the oven, let cool and then add the raisins.
6) To keep the granola routinely use the bags for freezing, but honestly said is so good it lasts very little !!!